The Real Wedding section provides you space for adding couple information and vendors’ details.
• Firstly, you add the names of both groom and bride.
• Then enter the wedding date and wedding theme.
• Add the real wedding country, state, and city.
• You can upload a Real wedding featured image, single page header banner image, and also a Real wedding Gallery.
• There is a box to write your story that elaborates your experience. You can use different tools and add visual items to your story.
• Lastly, there is an option to add vendor credits where you can add vendor category, business name, and web links. Use the ‘Add New Vendor’ button to enter details for different vendors.
In the RSVP section, you can upload a page header image. Here you get your profile link to share with invitees.
Firstly, click the ‘Add Budget Category’ and then write the category name for which you are going to add budget details. After this, go to the “Budget Details’ option and set the cost of event. Once you have added your budget then save it.
In the budget panel, you can manage the budget of all your wedding events. There is an automatic budget planner estimator tool to show you the budget of photography, music, bar, etc. When you enter the estimated, actual, and paid cost then, the estimator tool automatically calculates and shows the pending cost.
Click on the ‘Add New Guest’ and select whom you are going to add single, couple, or household guests.
When you open the single guest section, there you find a simple form where you can add information about any specific single guest. You will need to enter the name, relation, email, address, city, state, and country, etc. of that person.
If you are going to add a couple guest then you have to fill the names of both husband and wife. Besides you can add their address, email, country, postcode, etc. Once you have added all the details then save them from the given button.
Meanwhile, if you want to add the whole family as a guest then you should open the household guest section. There you can enter the first name and last name of each member one by one. Once you have written the name of one person, click on ‘Add New Member’ to enter the details of other members.
This is a key section that provides complete access to manage your guest list. Depending on your guest types, there are three main options for single, couple, and household guests.
It is quite easy to create a new task; you just need to follow the given steps one by one.
• Firstly, click on the ‘Add New Task’ and it will take you to a new panel.
• Enter your task title for example Photography or Catering.
• Add the task date and then simply tap on ‘Submit To Do’ to save your task with the date.
• Later you can edit or delete the tasks that you have created.
This section allows you to create and manage your wedding planning checklist. You can see the number of complete tasks, due tasks, pending tasks, and also total tasks.
Couple account dashboard shows your profile information comprehensively. In the dashboard section, you can see uploaded images and names of the groom and bride. Here you see your wedding date and countdown of remaining wedding time.
However, the below three boxes show details of the Guest List, Total To Do, and Budget. Click on the ‘View All’ in any box to see complete relevant details.
In the My Profile section, you find a description box where you can write your opinions. There are multiple options to make your description creative. You can upload images or videos and change font style, font color, and add tables or bullets, etc. Once you have added all your information click on the ‘Update Profile’.